how it works?

Did you know that sweat, in reality doesn’t have any smell? The smell that each of us knows comes from the bacteria on our skin. 5 Days DEO neutralizes that bacteria and that’s how it stops its activity. And the result? No sweat smell!
APLICATION

APLICATION

aplication

aplication

The right application of 5 Days DEO is very important. 5 Days DEO is to be applied just before sleeping on clean and dry skin. This is the key part for achieving the right results.
After that, the effect lasts up to five days. Personal hygiene doesn’t have any effect on the product performance.
However, when applying the product for the first time, we recommend to apply the product two nights in a row. This way you can be assured all bacteria on skin had been neutralized.

1. AFTER SHOWER
Apply 5 Days DEO before sleeping on clean and dry skin. If you shaved and you have sensitive skin -wait till the skin is dry enough to avoid the possible irritation.
2. BEFORE SLEEPING
To achieve the best possible result, it is recommended to apply 5 Days DEO just before sleeping, as during the sleep, our body is not active. This will allow the product to neutralize the bacteria on the skin.
3. EFFECT
The product works on the next day after the application. 90% of our customers claim 5 Days DEO lasts for exactly five days. What’s more – showering has no effect on the product.

blank

WE GUARANTEE

The composition of the product completely eliminates the sweat smell up to 5 days Its effect is 100% even after every day showering!

NO SCENT

NO SCENT

NO SWEAT SMELL

NO SWEAT SMELL

NO ARTIFICIAL INGREDIENTS

NO ARTIFICIAL INGREDIENTS

NO ANIMAL TESTS

NO ANIMAL TESTS

NO WHITE MARKS

NO WHITE MARKS

COMPOSITION

COMPOSITION

COMPOSITION

COMPOSITION

5 Days DEO deodorant does not contain any parabens and also doesn’t clog the pores. The combination of the ingredients in this product is safe and harmless.
Just like other deodorants, 5 Days DEO contains except water also alcohol and aluminium. However, the concentration of aluminium in our product is negligible – 0,7%. That was the reason why 5 Days DEO was approved by Astma Allergi. Due to that, 5 Days DEO is also suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women.

This deodorant contains 3 ingredients to protect your skin – glycerine, propylene glycol and allantoin. The only ingredient that could possibly cause a reaction is alcohol. If that happens, we urge you to wash the part of body where the product was applied by cold water. If you are allergic to alcohol, we do not recommend you use this product.
EFFECT

EFFECT

EFFECT

EFFECT

By following the instructions, the product eliminates sweat smell up to five days. Apply the product on clean and dry skin just before sleeping. The active ingredients will neutralize the bacteria during the night.

The right application of 5 Days DEO is very important. 5 Days DEO is to be applied just before sleeping on clean and dry skin. This is the key part for achieving the right results.
After that, the effect lasts up to five days. Personal hygiene doesn’t have any effect on the product performance.
However, when applying the product for the first time, we recommend to apply the product two nights in a row. This way you can be assured all bacteria on skin had been neutralized.

Showering or personal hygiene has no effect on the product after the application during the night.

Choose the right one

5 Days DEO is suitable to be applied to all parts of the body, including armpits or feet. Don’t be afraid to take your shoes off anymore!
Remember, the instructions about how to apply the product are very important. In some cases, it is necessary to apply product more than every five days. 90% of the customers claim that the product works exactly five days, the rest 10% claims that product lasts in between three to seven days after application.
blank